- Client: Cunninghame Housing Association
- Completion: August 2020
- Project Cost: £3.85million
- Procurement Route: Traditional
- Main Contractor: Ashleigh (Scotland) Ltd.
- Structural Engineer: Asher Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: McGowan Miller
- Building Regulations: Local Authority, Silver (Aspect 1 & 2) (Scotland)
- Awards: Finalist – Finalist - Scottish Home Awards 2020
A large redundant brownfield site in the center of Annan in Dumfries & Galloway was redeveloped on behalf of social housing provider Cunninghame Housing Association to create 27 dwellings. The project comprised the conversion of a prominent high street building into 5 apartments, 15 two-storey dwellings, 4 modern, new build apartments and 3 limited disabled access properties.